- Top Page
- Low Outgas Release Film for Heat Press Process
- Clean film featuring thermal stability of its component polymer and little emission of outgassing component.
- High mechanical strength including tensile force,breaking elongation,and tear strength and low directional property.
- Low rate change in dimensions at high temperatures,excellent dimensional stability.
- It follows patterns with high steps well and suppresses glue seepage during heat pressing.
- Release film for heat press process of printed circuit board
- Used to protect the surface during the heat pressing of the substrate and to prevent the adhesive of CVL from bleeding out